Revel Triage Guide
Read and perform the following steps to triage Revel issues before escalation. Steps 1-5 should be sent to the client to confirm all settings are accurate before continuing troubleshooting.
Log in to Revel and click Settings to go to the back office settings.
Expand the "Gift, Rewards, and Admin Cards" section in the list to the left side of the page by clicking the + next to the section label.
Confirm the checkbox next to the "Loyaltree" has been checked.
On the right hand side, confirm the following information is in the appropriate fields.
- Signup URL: http://cloudpos.svc.loyaltr.ee/api/Revel/Signup
- Preload URL: Leave Blank
- QR Code URL: http://cloudpos.svc.loyaltr.ee/api/Revel/QRCode
- Redeem URL: http://cloudpos.svc.loyaltr.ee/api/Revel/Redeem
- Redeem Reinstate URL: http://cloudpos.svc.loyaltr.ee/api/Revel/Reinstate
- Dev Key: pls093mf98glamz94jgp
- Email: Correct Email or Username (does not need to be an email address).
- Password: Confirm client has their correct password entered.
After confirming the correct login information and if any changes were made, click the following button in the top right to push the changes to your terminals.